Tables are 6ft length and will be provided to sellers at the venue. Each table comes with two chairs and two passes. You may use your own chairs or grid wall as long as it stays within the boundary of your allotted space.
Each table costs only $40 per table, OR, two for $75. Each vendor may purchase up to TWO (2) tables (please request one (1) table or two (2) tables in your application).
Please review the TCATexpo INFORMATION, TERMS, AND EXPO GUIDELINES governing the TCATexpo. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
To apply for table space, please use the “Apply Here” tab on this website. All questions must be answered and your application submitted in order to be considered for table space.
By submitting your electronic application, you confirm that you have read the following and agree to, and comply with, all rules, regulations, specifications, incorporated herein, in their entirety.
No spaces will be reserved by submitting this application alone. Submission of an application does not guarantee approval.
TCATexpo INFORMATION, TERMS, AND EXPO GUIDELINES
1. Vendors must check-in when arriving on the premises so we may show you the fastest/easiest way to load in, inform you of your exact booth location, and supply you with your vendor passes.
2. Table location is determined by the TCATexpo. We are not able to guarantee location within the venue.
3. Per venue rules, vendors may not hang things from walls or fixtures. All displays must be “free-standing.” All fire exits must be kept clear.
4. All vendors agree to hold blameless TCATexpo, Fraternal Order of Eagles and all its staff members, workers, and show venue entities, employees and agents, against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims, or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss, or theft due to said vendor’s participation.
5. This is a family oriented event, please keep this in mind when organizing your table.
6. If a vendor is not able to attend the show after purchasing a table, TCATexpo will make every effort to resell your table. If we can resell your table, we will refund you 100% your payment.
7. Per venue rules, no outside alcohol is permitted. There will be a paid bar on the premise for the entirety of the TCATexpo. Vendors are permitted to bring snacks/food to consume at their booths. Smoking is not permitted indoors.
9. It is expected all vendors stay set up for the duration of the TCATexpo (9am – 4pm).
NO VENDOR SPACE RESERVATIONS WILL BE CONFIRMED WITHOUT HAVING AGREED TO THESE RULES. BY SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION IT IS UNDERSTOOD BY THE TCATEXPO THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND GUIDELINES. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AS STATED ABOVE/BELOW.
A) If your application is approved, an invoice and payment information will be sent via the email address you provided in your application. You will have seven (7) days from the time of your approval email to purchase your space. All payments must be made online (no cash payments).
B) No spaces will be given without full payment. No spaces will be reserved by application alone. Submission of an application does not guarantee a table at TCATexpo.
C) Once approved and paid, we will request up to three photos of your booth/yourself to add to this website for promoting the TCATexpo.
NO BOOTHS WILL BE CONFIRMED ON OUR WEBSITE OR IN PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS BEFORE RECEIVING PAYMENT IN FULL.
VENDOR PAYMENT METHOD:
You may pay for your table(s) ONLY AFTER your application has been approved (please use the “Vendor Application” link to request a space at the TCATexpo.) If your application is approved, you will receive email instructions on how to make payment. This email will be sent to the email address you provide in your application. No cash payments for table space will be accepted. If you receive email approval, payment must be received within seven (7) days. If payment is not received within the allotted time frame, the TCATexpo has the right to reallocate your space to another applicant.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR VENDORS
Vendors may set up their tables on Saturday, February 18 from 7am – 8:45am (Fraternal Order of Eagles – 1530 N. Stone Avenue). TCATexpo will be open to the public at 9am. Vendors are expected to be fully set-up and ready for the doors opening at 9am. It is expected that vendors stay set up for the duration of the TCATexpo (9am – 3pm).
PARKING FOR VENDORS
Unloading for vendors will occur on the NORTH side parking lot of the Fraternal Order of Eagles. You may keep your car in that same lot for the duration of TCAT Expo.
TCATexpo VENDOR SET-UP:
Saturday, February 18th
7am – 8:45am
Saturday, February 18th
9am – 3pm
Saturday, February 18th